

It is a blessing in my life to have such WONDERFUL friends! I was a little embarrassed to say the least when I asked my friends the Sheets if we could crash at their house for two days! They were more than willing to accommodate! I literally got chills when we drove up and I saw their darling family outside waiting for us! I love these people! Jim and Andrea had arranged for their kids to have a sleep over so we could have their basement to ourselves! (Hello above and beyond!) Andrea and I have a running joke about her failure at my carmel recipe, let me say she no longer has struggles, she had this huge spread of goodies waiting when we walked in. Even the honorary King marshmallow carmel pops! Is it wrong that i would hardly share these treats with the girls and brought home a whole bag of them for myself?:)
Besides letting 19 ladies literally take over their basement, Andrea bought and prepared food for our troop both mornings we were there. (DELICIOUS!!) Jim and Andrea happily shuttling us from their home to the track station and back again and all the while having a smile on their face!
I love you Jim and Andrea. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for your help in this experience! You guys rock and are dearly missed here in Gilbert. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
What a Welcome!
Posted by
kkicks
at
11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment