Las Vegas was our first stop on our journey. It was my turn to present at the Las Vegas Temple. I have fond feelings for this temple, mostly because of the stark contrast between what is represented in this holy house versus what lays behind you on the strip of Las Vegas. This is the stop where I asked the girls to surrender their cell phones and i pods. All but one gave up their "connection to the world". It wasn't until later that I found out how mad many of them were at me!:) I love this temple and the beauty and peace that is found inside. There have been many summers when after a day of dancing at convention, Ksistin, Sue, Mom and I would do a session. I love the Las Vegas Temple. What a more perfect place to "put off the world".


Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Putting Off the World
Posted by
kkicks
at
10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment