Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is It Wrong?

This weekend was Sydney's dance recital. I can't believe a year has already gone by. After owning my own studio and teaching dance for 18 years I decided it was time to give it up and focus on MY kids after school instead of spending time with others teaching dance. It was a really hard decision, I love dance and I love teaching. I was in a serious depression the first month after I decided to not teach. But now I am way over it. Talking with Kristin this past week and thinking about everything involved with putting on a recital........YUCK! Is something wrong with me that I do not miss all the drama, time, work etc. that goes along with recitals and dance? I did however decide I will teach a couple of morning classes at Kristin's next year, mostly because I was disappointed with Sydney's numbers in the show. That's what i am thinking right now anyway, we'll see what happens come September.:)

1 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Oh. I miss the good ol' days of dancing with you and taya.