Monday, April 21, 2008

This is a Trip...Happy 36 KIM!

Today is Kimberley Post Skinner's birthday. I sure am glad she was born 36 years ago. Kim is one of the most funny, giving, creative, talented people that I know. Kim and I have been through a lot together over the past 21 years. She probably knows me better than just about anyone. It was so fun to go through pictures and reminisce about the good old days...spending summers laying out in the pool and only stopping to eat Taco Bell (extra onions in Kim's bean burro) Trips to Las Vegas, camping, and Tucson. Pretty much every memory with Kim is a good one. Thanks for being my b.f.f. and treating me like the sister I never had! I love you Kim! Enjoy your day....you deserve it! I love the caption my mom wrote on the back of this picture...
"Kim in one of her sexier moods in Las Vegas"
July 17, 1990

6 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

My oh my! What a hottie. :)
You're the best!

BeckyinQC said...

I got a kick out of these pictures! Happy Birthday Kim!

Lettie Peterson said...

Too funny.I love the pictures of you guys in your roppers.Love the Vegas picture.....Kim can't be mad at me for the 80's picture I put up of her!!!????

Mariley Johnson said...

Just checkin' in on the blog. What's up?

stephanie said...

oh my heck, i am totally cracking up...love the picts and especially the hair-dos, way fun!!

cassie said...

Hi Kelly, Thanks for your post on my blog about Eric. I really do want to talk to you. It has been a crazy week, so I will call you some time next week. Thanks for your concern. By the way, these photos of you and Kim are hilarious! Cassie