Saturday, April 19, 2008

9 Is Fine

Zane is nine today. I can hardly believe it has already been nine years. I remember looking at Zane the morning after he was born, he had such wise eyes. I remember saying to him"who are you"? If I had only known then what a perfect part of our family he would become.
Nine things I love about Zane:

  1. His laugh..it is highly contagious
  2. So easy to make friends...no one is a stranger
  3. Imagination...it's huge only Zane can make one sweet ship out of two school erasers some scotch tape and a handful of crayons, and then proceed to play with it for hours.
  4. His kindness
  5. Being a big brother to Cole and Sydney...Zane is a great example and a fun playmate
  6. Artist...on a daily basis Zane brings home some awesome drawings, and they are always colorful
  7. Energy....who else can keep going full speed ahead even at 11:00 at night
  8. Spirit.....Zane has been my spiritual boy from the beginning
  9. Mostly I love Zane for being Zane.......He is an original!!

Happy Birthday Zane!

0 comments: