This is Annie. Zane and Annie have been in the same class every year since preschool. Annie is darling and a tail ender in her family. Annie was the only one Zane would not wrap his arm around for pictures today. (See previous post). Annie has been infamous for the past couple of years for writing notes to Zane. I have kept several. This one is recent & pretty much sums Annie up in a nutshell.
Yes it says "you are funny but you can also be stern". My favorite part for sure.:)
I am so glad Annie already knows what she wants for her kids in a father. It's totally awesome that in 3rd grade she feels this way about my boy. I cannot wait until they are 18 years old and I pull out my box of Annie notes! Gotta love Annie.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Future Mrs. Zane Sherwood?
Posted by
kkicks
at
8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment