I love motor homes. Some of my most warm and fuzzy memories of childhood are those of time spent in my Nana and Papa's motor home. I used to play inside them when they were parked in their backyard, many fishing trips, and card games at the Big lake reunion, all great times in a motor home. Now the laurel conference trip...
In passing I mentioned to my neighbor that we should take their motor home, thinking how much fun it would be, besides the fact I wouldn't have to drive. Awesome we are taking it now! Too bad we have such a huge group of girls, because I still need to drive my suburban to accommodate everyone. I guess I'll have to create warm fuzzy memories another time.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Motorhomes
Posted by
kkicks
at
9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
thanks for the nice comment you left me! yes we would love to get together with you guys!!
so funny i have great memories in my grandparents motorhome too, i used to love going "camping" motorhome style :)
Post a Comment