It is Wednesday and I must say the Sherwood family has had three delicious meals so far this week. Monday night was a joint effort for Nick's birthday; meatloaf by Mom, corn by Sue, carrots and potatoes by Greg, and jello salad by me. Last night were my special secret recipe for beef burros, a super yummy salad by Jenny, homemade bean dip and chips and fresh pineapple. Tonight I made spaghetti, broccoli with white sauce and cheese, garlic bread, Cesar salad,watermelon, and Mississippi mud brownies(with Lehi Mills brownie mix even! Aren't you sad you don't live here this week Jocelyn?) My mom always says when you dish up a plate full of great food, "that looks like it could be on the cover of Sunset magazine". Seriously these three meals could have! YUMMY
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wish I was there, it would have been funner!
FUNNER for sure! And even more tasty. Miss you:(
I think you should share some of your cooking wisdom with the rest of us. We would all like to have a "Sunset Magazine" dinner! Recipes. Please?
ok so i was wondering where jocelyn went to????? where did they move--tell her hi for me!
and hello i wish i was your neighbor!!!!
Post a Comment