

I have enjoyed watching my boys' games this season. Brock is having an especially great year. He got drafted to be on a team that is being coached by a guy whose son has grown up with Brock. They have been on the same teams several times starting with coach pitch.
I feel like calling this coach every name in the book and giving him apiece of mind like he's never heard before... WHY? Because he keeps dissing my son. Last game he sat Brock out every other inning. He played right field on the innings he wasn't playing "left on the bench". Brock has consistently hit the ball literally every at bat this season. Yet for some reason the coach keeps moving him down in the batting order, letting boys who watch strikes go by and don't hit the ball! This makes me sad because he doesn't get as many chances to bat. What gives? I know Brock is not "the best" player on the team, but he is right up there with them! Brock has an awesome attitude about the whole situation. But tonight at dinner he didn't understand why no one congratulated him when he hit the game winning triple r.b.i. Not one coach! There are three coaches! Could not one of them say good job?!
I am not generally the type that complains, but these guys are putting me over the edge, I'm getting ready to cross the line and become THAT kind!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Am I THAT Kind?
Posted by
kkicks
at
7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You give 'em a piece of your mind, but do it in true Kelly fashion. Who knows, you might get a free dessert in the end.
Post a Comment