Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sooo Tired

Next stop Provo Temple. Karalee's uncle is emeritus seventies and current president of the Provo Temple, Elder Merrill Bateman. She had prearranged for us to have a special meeting with him. We arrived a little later than had been arranged thanks to the Sonic in Cedar City. Still can't figure out what took them so long. We had to wait for almost an hour for President Bateman. Being in the waiting room in the quiet of the temple really put us into tired mode. Oops got in trouble for taking some shots of the gang while we were waiting! President Bateman's words were powerful and well worth the wait!

It was on to Red Brick pizza and we were ready for some dinner. The service was awesome there and it was the perfect restaurant to take our huge group of 21! Next stop Holliday, and The Sheets! I was ready for bed so I trusted Cindy and Karalee to drive the short ride from Provo to Holliday. Thank you Jeni for giving my feet a nice rub down while I took a rest in the motor home!

0 comments: