When we went to the zoo over spring break Jason and I noticed Cole walking really strange. Upon further evaluation Cole had a little somethin'on the bottom of his foot. My mom told him it was a wart. I decided today to try and get him in to the doctor because he is still walking strange and cried on Sunday when I tried to put his sock on. When I picked him up to take him to the doctor he told me "oh yea... I have a dorf on my foot" What I said, "Yeah Nan told me it's a dorf" You mean a wart? "Oh yea, a wart, I forgot."
Cole says the funniest things. When I picked him up from baseball practice the other night the first thing he told me was that he didn't get to bat. I asked him why not. "Because I was sleeping." What?! What did you do go lay down and not practice? "No, I feel asleep standing up!"
The other day he told us he saw an awesome lamberchini. That is Cole speak for Lamborghini.
Sorry buddy Nan was right you do have a nasty planters wart, keep saying cute things I still love ya dorf and all!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
I have a dorf
Posted by
kkicks
at
8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment