Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Third Grade Musical

Yesterday was Zane's musical performance. Since he had a tournament game that night the day assembly was the only chance to see him in action. Zane was a dancer (weird huh)? The musical was The Emperor's New Clothes. It was fun to see all the kids that Zane has grown up with at Houston. I was well aware of the changes they are making from children to youth. It is hard to believe They will be fourth graders next year. Zane and I both adore his teacher, Mrs. Tattersal. We are close to her because she had Brock in first and third grade and now Zane in third. She has made his year over the top. He knows she loves him and he loves her right back. YEA for great teachers! It's a job I'm not sure I could handle!
Great job singing yesterday Zane. I love you and loved watching you perform! You are my favorite 9 year old in the whole wide world!
We are so lucky to have such supportive family. There really isn't an event that our grandmas miss! We love you guys, thanks for being there!

0 comments: