
It was so much fun to go to Cole's class Friday morning and share a muffin with him. This year has been absolutely awesome for Cole. For me it has been a pleasure to watch him be SO EXCITED about every little thing that happens at school. He was talking about this day for a full week before. On Wednesday he said, "Mom, aren't you so excited for Friday what kind of muffin do you want?!" I told him it doesn't matter. He said, "just say, Make it a surprise!" The next day in the car he couldn't wait to share his surprise and had to tell Jenny what muffin he had chosen. He even told me he wanted us to wear matching pink shirts. It was darling to see the drawing he made of me and to read the answers to the questionnaire. I love that he put my weight at 40 lbs. Just off by about 100!


Hopefully Lizzie and Cole will stay in the same classes forever and eventually he will ask for her hand in marriage. What fun Cyndi and I would have planning their wedding!
0 comments:
Post a Comment