5. Your beauty, you are beautiful. Not only on the outside but the spirit that you posses makes you beautiful on the inside too.
4. You are an awesome "Nanny"! You love your grand kids like no other.
3. Your spunk. I will never forget waiting on the bus in Park City. Everyone was asking where my mom was. You had to take some of your laurels and go down the Alpine Slide, "one more time". Never mind the whole Val Vista Stake were already loaded and ready to go. You love to have fun!
2. Did I mention how you love your grand kids. Thanks for teaching me how to be a mother. I couldn't have asked for a better example!
1. You are my best friend. Thank you for not only being the best Mom anyone could ask for, but for being my friend too! You always have the best advice, and give me and my family so much love! Thanks for being you! I sure am glad you are mine! In Sydney's words, "you're the best Mom, Mom"! I love you!!!!!

1 comments:
What fabulous, beautiful, glamorous pictures!
Happy Birthday Sheila! Miss you! (Is that too many exclamations points, nah - you deserve them!!!)
Post a Comment