I'm the type of person who starts a book and doesn't do much else until the book is finished. Laundry piling up, dishes in sink, floor in need of attention, it's gonna have to wait I'm only half done!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What book is it? I have "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer sitting in my room waiting for me. I have so much to get done this week, I'm too afraid to start it.
Yep! Almost done. Read it on your way to Vegas!
Yep! Almost done. Read it on your way to Vegas!
Yep! Almost done. Read it on your way to Vegas!
Yep! Almost done. Read it on your way to Vegas!
Hey kelly, is it almost done and do you want becky to read it on her way to Vegas?
I love you Jocelyn! I was hoping no one noticed I messed up on the comments. Of course you would and point it out! Thanks for confirming that yes! Kelly is an idiot!!!! Love you:)
Post a Comment