Sunday, May 11, 2008

Let's Back Up

I am so behind on my posts! Life has been a bit crazy.....On Wednesday, Nick and I took mom out for lunch in honor of mother's day. It was nice to have no distractions of kids and have some nice mother daughter/son bonding time. I think the highlight for me was the ride home. Nick was in a "mood" and decided to take the scenic route. After yelling at all the people circling Joe's Barbecue, "free pork sandwich day, real good, stand in line for an hour to get a free pork sandwhich...." we took the back roads up Burk. It was a lovely drive circling driveways and pausing for moments in certain drive ways to observe special outdoor decorations. Nick was the ultimate chauffeur. Thanks for the laughs!

What trip to Oregano's would be complete without a pazookie. My personal favorite, Half peanut butter chocolate chip, half chocolate chip. (really the best item on the menu:)

1 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

Did you get a hair cut? Super cute.