oh my heck, i seriously think you are an awesome blogger..it took me a good 10 minutes to catch up on all your posts!!!! happy birthday to your mom!!! i cant believe brock graduated 6th grade! and loved sydnie giving her dad a makeover!!! ok YES we would totally love to get in on your one day a week summer activities..we would love it!!! call me !
This is us! The good bad and ugly. Life is crazy here in our world. This blog is a document for our family. (Pretty much these kids love to see themselves on the internet). Thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
oh my heck, i seriously think you are an awesome blogger..it took me a good 10 minutes to catch up on all your posts!!!! happy birthday to your mom!!! i cant believe brock graduated 6th grade! and loved sydnie giving her dad a makeover!!! ok YES we would totally love to get in on your one day a week summer activities..we would love it!!! call me !
hey, I am feeling jipped...you post a picture of Jocelyn's buns but not mine. where is the love?
I am so tired of everyone telling my how bootylicious I am, I am more than just my awesome badonkadonk!
Post a Comment