We made a last minute decision to spend Thursday at Universal! Kudos to Jocelyn for having just the right coupon in her drawer and a AAA card(the savings sealed the deal)! Jason and I had to divide and conquer because of Sydney's lack of height. The Sherwood boys didn't miss out on a single ride! We were together for the back lot tour which is definitely a must see there!
We went through some quiet zones which meant they were shooting a movie. We happened by this stunt man working on some moves........







I think this was the beiggest smile Jason had on his face all weekend. I'm pretty sure Dana Devon thought he was hot too!

We went through some quiet zones which meant they were shooting a movie. We happened by this stunt man working on some moves........






I think this was the beiggest smile Jason had on his face all weekend. I'm pretty sure Dana Devon thought he was hot too!

1 comments:
You saw Dana Devon? I thought you didn't have any celebrity sightings that day. I think you mean Nancy O'Dell. I watch too much smut TV.
Post a Comment