Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Morning Madness

Feel free to skip this post. I am only writing it so I remember that I can bust a move before 8 am! A timeline of my morning....
5:12 Wake up. (Good thing for the rooster in our neighbor's yard)
5:30 Arrive at Walmart---Shop for needed school supplies
6:00 Arrive GJHS---Meet Tammy and Mr. Rainey. How cool I got to borrow THE master key and run around with Tammy delivering an apple to each teacher and staff's desk.
6:50 Back home---Put the monkey bread in the oven and start the rest of breakfast. Get the kids backpacks ready and fed.
7:40 Take back to school pictures and head out to deliver Brock and Cole and monkey bread to school, (Zane rode his bike)
7:55 Take pictures at Houston
8:14 Back home again! Time to clean up the tornado that I have created!

0 comments: