Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Sydney Show

Sydney and I had limited options to fill our day. Lucky for us we got to see the animal show not once but two times! Jason bought us "all you can eat" wrist bands so Syd and I pretty much went from resturant to resturant. We didn't want our bands to go to waste!
These shots are during the Blue's Brothers show. I'm kicking myself for not bringing a video camera. Here's how it went down:
5 minutes until showtime music begins to play....she wants to dance on the stage, but I tell her there is a sign that says NO! Fine she settles for the stairs leading up to the stage as her platform for pre-show entertainment....She continues to dance during the show until they finally pull her up on stage to really show off her moves........


One of the Blue's Bros. pulled me up to dance with him.......fortunately those shots were on Jason's camera!

This is Sydney's friend. She is obviously a famous movie star. Syd was twice in the movie they were filming right by Mel's Diner. Which is were coincidentally she and I ate TWICE!




I can see a real future for my daughter in Hollywood if not as an a actress then as a model for sure............





Heck yes there were 15 photos of the same little girl in this post. Do I apologize? NO!

0 comments: