I love the Palmer girls. (Dave, I love you too!:)
Dave was kind enough to share with me a little insight into the minds of Lizzie and Jenna......
Dave told me that after asking these two girls what they had for breakfast they told him they had yummy Eggo Waffle cereal. He asked if it was good and they said yea it was really yummy "it tasted just like what Kelly Sherwood smells like!"
And here all along I thought I was just trying to get everyone under my "Love Spell". There are definitely worse things to smell like than breakfast cereal!
Monday, August 11, 2008
If It Smells Like.......
Posted by
kkicks
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
ok everytime i come and check on your blog, i leave it super hungry and craving the good stuff and also wishing i could cook as good as you!!! ok where the heck did the summer go???? we were supposed to get together!!! well maybe we can hook up, i am only down to one lil princess at home now..ya i dont know what to do with my time!!! super fun though!!!
Post a Comment