I'm pretty sure Brock and I had 1,000 conversations about when we were going to the beach and when could I get him a new skim board. I was so happy to finally end the questions and pull up to the beach on Friday morning. (Too bad he didn't get the new skim board he wanted, good thing 'cause now all he talks about wanting is a surf board)!
I really enjoy Manhattan Beach. It has great parking and several life guards on duty. There was a surf competition going on during the days we were there....that was fun to watch!





This is what you get ............
After you do this......... Sand crabs were great entertainment.
I could hardly believe my ears when Jason suggested renting a house next summer! I'm so happy he finally loves going to the beach as much as the rest of us!
Shame on me for being boring mom this trip! During the 2 days we spent at the beach, I spent most my time on the beach reading, These Is My Words! I was hooked and could hardly put it down. I even spent a couple hours in the lobby Saturday night reading! Great Book!

1 comments:
That was a great book! How do you like Breaking Dawn so far or did you finish?
Post a Comment