Undoubtedly every mom hopes that one day each of her children will grow up raise a family. My hope is that each of my kids will one day have their own kid who is exactly like them.
It was time for football sign ups a few weeks ago. I asked Brock if he wanted to play, and play tackle this year. Oh yea sign me up was his answer. $200.00 later he was set to go. Then came practices, hello work, and running, and sweating, and as of last week hitting. Not so fun to Brock. I am not exaggerating in the least when I say he tells me at least 50 times a day that he hates football and wants to quit, and not go to practice.
Today Jason and I tried to talk to Brock, and figure out why he hates it so much. Didn't really get anything from that. I told him in our house we finish what we start. I asked him if a mission gets hard will he quit that too? He said Oh come on a mission is easy! Some day paybacks, until then Brock hates football, he doesn't want to go to practice x 50. I know, I know already! AGHHHH!
What deceiving pictures these are, maybe deep down he secretly loves football, but just wants to drive me crazy with his incessant whining!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Secret Wish
Posted by
kkicks
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment