Big time props to Jason! I went to see the Emma Smith movie last night with the Sherwood girls. When I left my house was a wreck! I'm still on vacation hangover and can't seem to get much done in the day. Right before I left I made dinner for a family in our ward and totally destroyed the kitchen. I left the house at 7:00 and came home right around 9:00, this is what he did in that short amount of time:
- Clean the kitchen, including putting the food away, loading and starting the dishwasher, hand washing and putting away what dishes were left, wiping down the counters, and sweeping, it was sparkling from top to bottom!
- Change the laundry, start a new load, fold massive pile that was on the couch, and put away most of it!
- Pick up family room, and living room
- Vacuum above mentioned rooms
- Trip to Walmart for lights in outside fixtures, replaced bulbs and cleaned fixtures
- Got kids bathed and put to bed
Really who could ask for more?! Thanks Jason you the man!
In a side note, the moving was good. I learned that Emma Smith was an even more amazing woman than I knew. I'm pretty sure I would not have been able to withstand all the trials she went through with the faith that she had. She was truly an elect woman.

1 comments:
wow, sounds too good to be true.
Post a Comment