Today 36 years ago (man your getting old) Mr. Jason Sherwood was born! Thank goodness for that because you make one great husband and a terrific dad! I love you babe, enjoy your day!
Okay, so I now let you off the hook with my silent treatment. (In case you noticed) Happy Birthday Jason! Hope it was full of lots of shiny brass presents, and I don't mean jewelry. And we made yummy breakfast burritos on Sunday morning with our favorite salsa, the salsa especial from Trader Joe's. Do you know it?
This is us! The good bad and ugly. Life is crazy here in our world. This blog is a document for our family. (Pretty much these kids love to see themselves on the internet). Thanks for stopping by!
1 comments:
Okay, so I now let you off the hook with my silent treatment. (In case you noticed) Happy Birthday Jason! Hope it was full of lots of shiny brass presents, and I don't mean jewelry.
And we made yummy breakfast burritos on Sunday morning with our favorite salsa, the salsa especial from Trader Joe's. Do you know it?
Post a Comment