Friday, June 6, 2008

For the Love of Fish

Brock's invention (the automatic fish feeder and fishes) has caused this mom a big headache. These fish are the reason why I am not a fan of pets. While Brock has been away at scout camp he entrusted me to care for his beloved fish. He has called a few times from camp and only wanted to know how his fish were doing. The tank has since turned into a murky mess and so I took on the job of cleaning out the tank (no easy process). During the cleaning ordeal I managed to break the filter. Trip 1 to Walmart for filter cartridges. After cleaning the filter, broke the filter. Trip 2 to Walmart for new filter. Put new filter together bad motor, back to Walmart for third and final trip, All today and all for Brock, I mean the fish!

0 comments: