Monday, June 23, 2008

Obsession = Entertainment

It all started with a little friendly competition. Then it turned into an obsession. Jenny and I started collecting Hasbro Star Wars guys. I'm pretty sure I own every one that Hasbro makes. The competition went on to include Spiderman, Marvel Heroes, and Indiana Jones. A trip to Target wouldn't be complete with out a walk up the toy isle to see what new guys are out. (Seriously every trip to Target). There was even a bidding war on EBay for a prized Bobba Fett! We decided that these toys really weren't for the kids any more, they will be for our future grandchildren.......



Needless to say they have been a source for great entertainment! Every time my cute nephews come over they want to play with the Star Wars guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kell I'm almost in tears seeing my boys. I miss them so much. I swear they look bigger... Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Not to much longer before they can come home.