A couple of weeks ago I was released from young women and called to teach primary and be an activity days leader. After 4 and a half years serving the young women first as a beehive advisor then a laurel advisor, it was time for a change. I was starting to teach the girls I had as beehives, they deserved someone new. Today was my first day as primary teacher. I am fortunate enough to teach the 6/7 year old class. My favorite 6 year old in the whole world is in my class, Cole! Lizzy, Ansley, Jack, Christina, and a couple inactives make up the rest of my class. They are a darling. I was surprised to find myself remembering all the primary songs and realizing how much I miss singing them! This will be a fun calling, I'm ready for a new challenge!
In a side note.....it was fun to sit behind Sydney in sharing time. She was so cute and kept turning around checking on me, to see if I was doing everything right. I can't believe my baby is a sunbeam. Time is going by too quickly!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
A New Chapter Begins
Posted by
kkicks
at
2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They are lucky to have you as a teacher. Make sure you keep wearing your rose colored glasses to church.
Hey Kelly!
I have some reverence belts that are really effective. I'll send them to you if you want.
ANdrea
Sorry Andrea no commenting unless you have your own blog! AZ Updates(Jenny), Joc, and I are part of the blogging era, time to step up and get hip. Start by donating that watch to D.I. then let Jenny set you up a blog!
you will be AWESOME in your new calling congrats..ok i just have to ask wasnt there a story behind those reverant belts? i think i kind of remember something about that....
Yes! There is a story about the reverence belts. Kelly completely dismissed my funny comment. And I even have Jim's watch on right now because my band is broken - 2x as clunky!
Post a Comment