This post needs to begin with the admittance that yes, the once self proclaimed non-lover of animals has changed her tune. Sure I have always been a fan of the zoo, Sea World, even a good national geographic issue. But as far as pets go, great, as long as they're not mine.
Enter Walley into my life. Rescued from the dry wall of an abandoned building Walley was delivered to our house via Santa and his sleigh. Exactly what Sydney wanted for Christmas. Too bad for Sydney Walley prefers Jas and I and basically runs and hides from the rugrats.
I quite enjoy the company of this cat. He doesn't shed, is low maintenance, and has a touch of mental disorder just like everyone else that lives in this house. I am definitely attached.
Anyway, last night I let Walley out of the house. Usually he comes in when I call him, he didn't last night. I had a hard time going to sleep worrying about the cat. Woke up at 12:00, 1:30, 4:00, and finally at 5:00 he was meowing to come back in. How stupid to worry over a cat. I was just laying there in bed slightly freaking out and dreading the future! I will be a total mess when it's my kids, not the cat, that are out late at night!
Needless to say, Walley is grounded.
Stupid cat, stupid night, stupid me for fretting!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Worry Wart
Posted by
kkicks
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment