It was a breakthrough year for Syd. She really did it! It's coming, wait for it.......
TA DA!! Look closely, yes it's right there! Her head is off the mat on her bridge! Off the MAT. She makes her mama proud!

Unfortunately for Syd and to the dismay of her beloved teacher, Debbie, she got the curse. Like her mom, Sydney is NOt limber. Poor thing, I did what they said, as a baby I stretched her little limbs, I tried to give her the literal leg up. Dang those genetics!

She had quite the fan club, including, Kay Mae, Aunt Kelly, Grandma, Nan, Dad, even big Bro Brock was there to cheer!
Unfortunately for Syd and to the dismay of her beloved teacher, Debbie, she got the curse. Like her mom, Sydney is NOt limber. Poor thing, I did what they said, as a baby I stretched her little limbs, I tried to give her the literal leg up. Dang those genetics!
This is the face when I asked for a "real" smile. So appropriate.
She had quite the fan club, including, Kay Mae, Aunt Kelly, Grandma, Nan, Dad, even big Bro Brock was there to cheer!

0 comments:
Post a Comment