Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down in the Books

Another year full of tests, books, projects, parties, and all the other learning fun that happens at school, complete. Hats off to teachers! We had the best of the best this year!

Zane and Mr.Sloan 4th
Sydney and Miss Ranelle PreK

Cole and Miss Layton 1st
When is the best time to take a picture?
Right after you eat a cherry snow cone. Last day of school treats rock!
(Don't worry Jocelyn, I haven't broken the code. It was pajama day)
As much as I wanted to run around to all six of Brock's classes and make him pose with each teacher, I refrained.

Wanted to capture Brock on his last day of seventh grade. So sweet of him to help his Mom carry the goods. He was most concerned I got a picture of his shoes!

Brock and his Vans 7th


Look out summer here we come!



0 comments: