Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special Ladies

There are two very important women in the life of our family. We know without a doubt that Nanny and Grandma love us, no matter what! Thank you for all you do for us! We LOVE you!

I posed the following questions and these are the answers, (word for word)

NANNY
What makes Nanny special?
Brock - She's always loving, like she's never mad.
Zane - She's really nice and pretty. She always takes us to Water & Ice when we want to.
Cole - She takes me and Zane to Water & Ice.
Sydney - Me and her go on walks together.
How old is Nanny?
Brock - 47
Zane - 39-40
Cole - 33
Sydney - 30
What does Nan always say to you?
Brock - You always like to try things, you know food and stuff.
Zane - Play nice
Cole - Can I have a kiss? Lucsious lips.
Sydney - Go to bed early when she babysits me.

Grandma
What makes Grandma special?
Brock - She shows up to ll my sporting events.
Zane - She's very nice and she always lets us ride her horses.
Cole - Cause she's nice to me
Sydney - When she babysits me we play air hockey and try to beat each other.
How old is Grandma?
Brock - 48
Zane - 43-44
Cole - 63
Sydney - 21
What does Grandma always say to you?
Brock - Good game Brock
Zane - I love you
Cole - I love you Cole
Sydney - You are sweet to me


Happy Mother's Day to you Mom and Karen I love you and the influence you have on our family.
Happy Day to all the moms out there who have helped shape me and my family!

0 comments: