
Yesterday was Cole's last game of the season. Cole, like me, is easily distracted. In his defense this is coach pitch and in all the years of watching boys play ball I don't ever remember these games lasting 2 hours. That's a lot of time to focus on slow moving baseball action.
Not a lot of action at third base.

When the ball did get close it was easier to watch it than leave the base and go for it.



SWING! Two hits out of three at bats not too bad.

We need to work on putting the H in hustle here!

There were a lot of pitches and two strike outs before Cole got off first base.

A boy's got to entertain himself somehow. He is president of the happy hands club you know!


I took 90+ pictures of Cole during this game. He was very entertaining as usual! Great season Cole you are one awesome ball player!
This one's for you Lindsey! I couldn't resist with the cowboy boots, powdered doughnuts and crossed legs!
0 comments:
Post a Comment