Last week Sydney was singing the little diddy, Step on a crack you break your mamma's back. She, Jas, and I were headed to the car and as she sang she asked me if it was true. I told her probably so be careful around those cracks. As soon as I said that Jason found the closest crack and literally STAMPED on it, stuck his tongue out and laughed.
He did a real doosey, because a couple days later I really hurt my back. (Not really Jason's fault, or was it?) Pride let me deal with the pain for 5 days until, yesterday, I finally saw Dr. Dave the chiropractor. Bulging disk diagnosis, muscle stim, stretch and a few pops later, much better, not 100%, but better is an improvement. It is so not my nature to lay around day in and day out. Note to self get care sooner instead of later.
Moral of story: Avoid cracks at all cost, save mothers' backs everywhere. Heaven forbid, DO NOT stamp on them and laugh. Vengeance may be sweet, but it hurts!
Thanks to you Mom and friends for your love and meals, not super necessary, but greatly appreciated!!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Step On a Crack
Posted by
kkicks
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment