This is for you Kelly, Happy Mothers Day. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for all you do for our family. I hope our kids know how much you love and do for them. You take great care of them and me. From your great cooking to trying to keep a house with a bunch of messy kids and husband. You always find time to do special thing with each of our kids even when it seems like your going a million miles a hour. I love all the time we have been able to spend together lately. Thank you for all you do for me and our family. I love you, JasonSunday, May 10, 2009
Kelly's Day
This is for you Kelly, Happy Mothers Day. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for all you do for our family. I hope our kids know how much you love and do for them. You take great care of them and me. From your great cooking to trying to keep a house with a bunch of messy kids and husband. You always find time to do special thing with each of our kids even when it seems like your going a million miles a hour. I love all the time we have been able to spend together lately. Thank you for all you do for me and our family. I love you, Jason
Posted by
kkicks
at
6:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment