Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sturday Night Frights

Love Zane! Love his ability to be so easily distracted. Love that I sort of did not play the cool and collected mom when he twice in a row missed his snap and lost the ball for our team on a safety! The really scary part is he mostly ONLY plays one position... center. You know the guy who snaps the ball to the quarterback. You know the motion of tossing the ball into the quarterback's hands right after he says"hike"! Zane is way more interested in this......comparing mouth guards. He was sporting two different styles this night.
Way to go Cowboys for keeping the score close 14 -21. Maybe next week we will pull it together. In the mean time Zane has some practicing to do!
Friends everywhere! We were playing the Bears, and you would think we were in Chicago all bundled up!
With the wind chill factor it had to be a wicked 65 degrees. So nessecitating the hoodie in the upright position!

2 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

I so don't want to hear it. We wolk up to an inch of snow today!!! OUCH! I still made the family walk to church.

Andrea Sheets said...

I mean woke!