Monday, October 6, 2008

Cole's Special Day


Cole knew exactly how he wanted his birthday to go.......
Breakfast of choice---eggs on toast

Doughnuts for school snack---special delivery courtesey of Krispy Kreme and mom and dad

Then his party after school at Peter Piper Pizza

My favorite Cole quote of the day, "thanks mom this is the best birthday ever"!

Seven things I love about Cole:

1. His contagious smile

2. DS passion

3. Kindness to everyone

4. The sound of his feet in the morning

5. "PIZZA"

6. His hugs and loves reserved only for those he "really" likes.

7. Sweet disposition

Thanks for choosing me Cole. I love you! Happy 7th Birthday!

2 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

OH my gosh! He looks so grown up. I can't stand it. Tell them all to stop growing.
ANdrea

Jocelyn said...

Happy Birthday Cole-man! I must be pretty special because I'm pretty sure Cole gave me many hugs and cole-lovin'. I too love the unique sound of Cole's feet any time on the day.