It's out with the old and in with the new! No one should buy a can opener branded by Walmart, even if they were in a pinch. Don't buy the cheapest Walmart can opener on the shelf, or the most expensive one, as shown here! Total piece of junk! After many a meal prep using this I finally remembered I needed a decent one!
Oh yea! OXO brand is the best. I already knew this when I purchased a vegetable peeler years ago! It still works great and now I have two! The can opener is for sure in the same category, I'm getting another one to add to my year supply! So in love, and trust me I'm not one to fall so hard so fast!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I'm In Love
Posted by
kkicks
at
5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment