Monday, October 6, 2008

Let the Spooking Begin

I am feeling a little sad that my computer has been down, and still is, which means the only posts that I do are ones coming from Jenny's house! Hopefully we'll be up and running soon.

Speaking of Jenny, thanks for the festive makeover on the blog. Please everyone check out the video she uploaded to the Sheet blog. Click on andrea + jim on my people to see tab. Jim is a former student of mine, although all moves demonstrated are Jim originals! (Lucky Andrea)


Love October and the spooks and treats, candy, parties, candy, costumes, candy, decorations, did I say candy........ Having your front door painted black is a bonus at this time of year!


Happy haunting everyone!

3 comments:

Andrea Sheets said...

Wow! Awesome! I've been missing your daily posts. Get that computer fixed. Please! And please no more shout outs for Jim.
ANdrea

Jocelyn said...

I was wondering what happened to Sherwood DAILY. I almost cancelled my subscription. Cute door!

Kim Skinner said...

i need you to come do my door...pretty please?