Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summing it Up

So many posts, there were so many memories! I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge my favorite restaurant north of the Gila River....

TRAPPERS!
I love it, homemade fresh everything! I get the same yummy meal every time, only changing up desert every now and then, chicken fried steak (light eater portion), no potatoes extra veggie, salad ranch on the side, and green Tabasco. You can't go wrong with this. Usually ending with apricot pie ala mode. Friday I tried the lemon cream and a bite of Jason's banana cream, both good but i fancy the apricot. Anyway......Friday and Saturday nights were capped off with "firecracker" fun on grandma's back porch.



What a nice weekend, not too many fights, great food, good company, competitive game tournaments. Thanks Ambrey for not being a sore loser and the Resses blizzard. Hooray for our country's independence and a reason to make so many memories in Taylor!

2 comments:

Kim Skinner said...

who doesn't love Trappers? of course who hasn't eaten there? it's the only home style cooking restaurant in snowflake-taylor!

az updates said...

Looks like you're having fun without us ... what nerve!