Jason and I got up early on the fourth and took the kids to Show Low for the parade. It was a nice change of pace for our extended weekend in Taylor. There was something for everyone in this parade........




This was my favorite sight during the parade. Lovely ladies donning wedding gowns on horseback....(would love to see Catherine and Megan do this, you wear wedding dresses and you'll have me for any horse ride)!
Just wouldn't be complete without an elk carcass!
Definitely not the Rose Bowl parade, but fun none the less. Biggest bummer of the parade, my favorite sheriff posse member paraded right in front of me and I missed him! Wish I would have known you were there Jason! You could have made the blog!

1 comments:
sounds like you had a great time in Taylor. loved the posts.
No, you won't see me in a wedding gown on my horse....you see, I have one small glitch, or rather one large one....my dress doesn't fit me anymore. otherwise, I'd do it in a heartbeat. NOT!
Post a Comment