Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Seeing Stars

Driving to California at 4:45 in the morning doesn't leave tons of options for breakfast. Fortunately I know what champions eat at this time of day.

Obviously, Jason's belly was satisfied, he cruised solo to Blythe. Right after this photo was taken I crawled to the back and finished my REM's!

Hollywood look out! Celebrity stalkers on the town. Front row seats with our names on them for results show Dancing With the Stars, we are on our way!


Even V.I.P.'s have to wait in line.


Thank you Gille for the great seats and taking the time to come see us before the show!



My "STAR" headed in. Last pic before mandatory surrender of all cameras and cell phones!





It pays to have connections in the dancing world. Front row concert seats and meet and greet passes after the show!




















Derek was nice enough to step aside for Jason's photo moment with Shannon. We are so on a first name basis. Wow! We are SOOOO cool!!!











Personally I think Jason looks great standing next to Shannon, but way better next to me!






It was fast, it was furious, and for sure it was fun! Thank goodness Ty Murray was on the show this season, it made this trip a tiny bit worth it for Jason. Who cares he loves Melissa Rycroft too, there's got to be other closet Bachelor viewers out there too!
Thanks for appeasing me Jason. I love you!
Thank you Catherine, Mom, Dad, and Karen for juggling four monkey's to help make this trip happen!








0 comments: