As a child Valentine's Day was one of my favorite holidays. I remember looking forward to the night when Nana and Papa would ring the door bell and hide out. I can picture the giant, made from scratch sugar cookie that would be waiting for Nick and I. Then they would come around the corner and say Happy Valentine's Day and come in for a visit while we devoured our special treat! Dang I miss them.
For several years now I pull out the Woolsey family cookbook and try to recreate Nana's recipe. Hands down the Best with a capital B sugar cookie around!
It has been fun keeping this tradition alive sharing our "homemade love" with our friends and neighbors.
Cole and Sydney were stellar in the drop the goodies, ring and run protocol tonight!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Share the Love
Posted by
kkicks
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment