Monday, March 24, 2008

Stop Copying Me!

Vent time...
This weekend was great but...my three sons just about put me over the edge with this,"Stop copying me!!" "Mom! Tell him to Stop Copying ME!" Why can't we all just get along! Who knew that repeating every action and word would be such a hot button for my boys but they were all doing it to each other. And not just once in a while every time we were together, which was the WHOLE WEEKEND! Cole copying Brock, Brock Copying Zane, and on and on, with always the same result...MOM!!
I know I'm not the only one that gets tired of being a referee!
On a more positive note,
The boys found some toys that were headed for their Easter baskets, I was so sick of hearing them ask me if they could have them that I told them they were going back to Target. We ended up making a deal...
Be nice to each other all week and you can have them on Friday.
Guess what? Haven't heard Mom! He's copying me one time!:)

1 comments:

stephanie said...

oh that copying game is a FUN one, we have that one at our house too and thank goodness for bribery(sp?) because that is the only thing that gets me through most days!