I love my genetics... One of the Woolsey family sayings is, "lard,flour, and sugar"! Woolsey's are all about food and I am definitely a Woolsey. A vacation is not a vacation unless you know where and what you are going to eat BEFORE you get to your destination. Today was going to be a simple menu for food co-op. Chicken and rice and jello fruit salad, easy quick hardly no prep. Why couldn't I have left it at that?! I added broccoli with white sauce and cheese, and loaded baked sweet potatoes. It wasn't too difficult to prepare but cooking for four families turned into an all day ordeal. I'm exhausted tonight, but I can't go to bed without watching tonight's Top Chef! Someday I will go to Culinary School! Is it wrong that at this moment I'm thinking about what to cook for breakfast tomorrow?!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Eat To Live
I wish I could subscribe to Jason's motto:
Eat to Live not Live to Eat
Whatever, it's not in my genetics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
kkicks
at
9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Don't we all wish to subscribe to Jason's saying. I'll eat your cooking anyday though - you should definitely go to culinary school. Love your posts, keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment