



I have a love hate relationship with baseball. I have always been into baseball since my teenage years, but with three boys in baseball life gets a little crazy. I was doing the math and we have 48 games to be to in the next eight weeks! Yikes! That is A LOT of ball! Jason is coaching Zane's team this year. It is essentially Zane's first year in the minors, since he broke his arm two weeks into the season last year. Tonight was the first game. There were a lot of highs and lows. I'm sure the Bats will will get their groove soon. Jason did a great job in his first appearance as head coach.
I realized tonight that baseball is hard to watch when you are watching your three year old at the same time. Apparently I missed several of Zane's plays. Note to self, hire beehive to watch little kids.
We'll see if I can fit anything else into the week. So far this is what's left:
- Two Dr. appointments (still need to get blood work done)
- Major YW activity
- Finish calling and collecting $$ from fundraiser.
- 2 Birthday lunches
- 1 Surprise birthday party (that I am helping with)
- 2 baseball practices
- 4 more baseball games
- Cooking my meal for the food co-op
- Cupcakes for Brock's class
- Pack Meeting
- Big book report project
- One child b-day party(need to get present still)
- 1 dance lesson
- 1 tumbling lesson
- Finish teaching hip hop routine at the Dance Barn
- YW broadcast
- Prepare lesson and handout for Sunday
O.k. someone got majorly overbooked! I'm going to blame it all on baseball. It's funny because I just bought a cute decoration for my house and you'll never guess what it says..............
SIMPLIFY!!!!

2 comments:
I am so loving your BLOG! You are so good! What can I help you with this week. Don't you just love when it rains, it pours?
hey i was just wondering......could you watch my kids this week??? ☺ you know i am kidding! i would love to help you out too..i miss seeing ya!!
Post a Comment