Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time Keeps On Tickin'

One week ago I reminded my children about my upcoming birthday. All I wanted was breakfast lunch and dinner, and no fighting. That's not asking for much.
Here's a run down of how all my wishes did or did not come true...
Today started off great. Cole made me buttered toast, Brock made me waffle with choice of syrup, and it was all served by Syd and Zane and delivered in bed. So sweet, the start to my birthday wishes coming true.

Jason was working a show, and sadly church was a major struggle for my kiddos.(No fighting, ha, so I'm a little delusional).
Came home to this little gift from my sweetheart...

My angel mother made me a D-Lish lunch and super yummy Italian cream cake.
Zane gave me bunny ears...

Dinner was made by my longtime bff Stacy. So thoughtful and tasty. Made even more memorable by custom hats and signs.

Cake number three was delivered by the in-laws tonight! (one of my all time favorites)
All in all my wishes came true. Choosing to overlook the obnoxious behavior displayed by my children throughout the day, the newly found grey hair, and the loose skin around my knee cap, instead focusing on all the good memories this day and week of celebration has brought.
I am truly blessed with the best family and friends.
It's great to be 34 again!

0 comments: