Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day Trippin'

Part Two



Spontaneity, it's the spice of life.

It's a rare occasion when J and I skip out on church, shhh don't tell we did just that on Sunday.

Jas suggested a road trip that included a picnic breakfast.

It turned into so much more!

First stop - Montezuma's Castle

For being a native Zoni there are several places I have yet to explore. Check this one off the list.






Feeling the need for some spiritual healing we headed to the red rocks of Sedona.


Unfortunately we ran into this.........


Thank goodness for this...........



All we got was a picture op. Saving Sedona exploration for another time





Go Lumberjacks! Flagstaff you brought us rainy skies, Circle Q, roasted pinons, and the picnic we were searching for.



(Indulge me with this yummy picture of my husband)








Final stop a visit with an old friend.

We were happy to see our old dog, Moose. I was happy he found a new home when I saw all the hair he sheds.


What a trip! One of our best ever. Thanks for getting a wild hair Jason, it was a ton o fun!

0 comments: