Monday, July 6, 2009

White Mountain 4th of July

Traditions are important and not meant to be broken!
In the Sherwood family spending the fourth in the mountains is where it's at!
Last year it was Show Low, this year our family and Becky's headed up to Springerville for a little patriotic parade fun.

Candy is the real reason we go to parades. This one was a little slow on the candy hand outs, but eventually the pace picked up.





What do you get when you mix latex and Sherwood kids together?
Trouble at Trappers!

A huge lack of pictures this weekend.
Reason?
The Hunger Games.
Couldn't get my nose out of it.
Fun read! Even more fun than picture taking.
Happy Birthday to our country!
I'm thankful I live in a nation were I can choose to read and not even glance at the show in the sky!



0 comments: